A Simple Guide To Losing Fat
Leading a healthier life isn’t as complicated as most diet and lifestyle books make out.
This post is for those of you who just need a gentle nudge in the right direction without any of the fluff.
There’s so much misinformation in the fitness and diet industry. People hear and read conflicting information all the time and as a result up end up confused and making little to no progress.
One book says eat high fat and low carb. The next tells you to eat high carb and low fat. One says fruit is the devil. The other says it’s okay. And the merry-go round continues.
So this consider this the simplest guide to losing fat and leading a healthier lifestyle…
- Every meal eat a combination of lean protein, veggies and healthy fats.
- Drink more water – Aim for 1 litre per 25kg of body weight
- Lift weights 3-4 timer per week
- If you really don’t want to lift weights, exercise any other way at least 3-4 times per week.
- Walk more – Take the stairs instead of the elevator, get out on your lunch break
- Remember that no single food causes weight gain or weight loss. Total calories matter more than any one food
- Have sex as often as possible
- Don’t buy into quick fixes, shortcuts, magic pills or detoxes
- Don’t be a dick. People like good people.
- Remember to enjoy the process. If you fuck up, who cares? Pick yourself up and move on
Now this advice is limited and isn’t exhaustive. Nor is it particularly detailed. But if you applied it you’d do very well and it’s a plan that a lot of my clients have followed to great success.
You don’t need another diet book. You just need to apply what you already know.
If you need extra help with this click the button below and fire your question over to me. I’m always happy to help.